Skip to content
Go to Top
With extensive experiences, SA Offshore applies reasonable solutions to complex subsea installation projects.
SA Offshore provides innovative subsea engineering services, offering cost effective solutions underpinned by an accredited ISO 9001:2008 quality system. We routinely undertake mooring analysis, structural engineering and design for the subsea operations across a broad range of application.
With competence in subsea pipeline tie-ins (36” and 44”) project, SA Offshore engineers have developed a range of installation frames and hydraulic pipeline supports that have been successfully performed in challenging conditions against limited budget and time.
Our proven track record in the design, development and application of intervention tooling for diver operations provides clients with reduced project uncertainties and significant enhancements in safety performance.
- FEED / Detailed Engineering for Mooring system
- PLEM Piping & Structure
- SPM Global analysis, Mooring and Hawser design
- Integrated Diving system
- LARS Design and fabrication
- Telemetry software development
Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
The Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) is a vital starting point in deep water and harsh environments. It is also related to design life for structure. Our engineering team provide key solution in phase of your project to improve the speed and efficiency of the project life cycle from initial concept right through to design and implementation.
- Fixed Platforms such as Jacket, Topside Modules
- Floating platforms such as FPSOs, FSOs
- SURF (Subsea Umbilical, Riser and Flow line)
- Offshore Renewable Structure
- Pipe laying
- Mooring System
Marine Transportation Analysis
In order to successfully complete the maritime transportation has some consideration conditions such as to minimize intact and damaged stability, sea keeping of the tow.
- Stability Analysis
- Towing Analysis
- Design of Sea Fastening, Mooring and Ramps
- Ballast Calculations
- Risk Analysis
Offshore Project Engineering Services
We deliver the turn-key project services of oil and gas industries to provide the FEED, Detailed engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation for the project. Along with our R&D team, we are also devoted to the development of new technologies by participating into government supported R&D project.
- Offshore Project Management Consulting services
- Offshore construction (subsea pipeline, submarine cable, Topside)
- Offshore IRM Service (Inspection, Repair and Maintenance)
- Offshore decommissioning
- Offshore Engineering
error: The save image function is disabled